AE2 Wireless Terminal Library Mod 1.12.2 comes along with the unique addition of an API in order to add and integrate with AE2’s complex API. If you are excited about it and want more explorations, you are able to follow the article right now.
The main function of this mod, as mentioned above, is to consist of a useful API for simple addition and integration with complicated API of AE2. In addition, this mod enables to automatically add unlimited range-capable wireless terminals. Moreover, it has supported Baubles’ built-in. Every packet handling for the Infinity Booster Cards will be solved internally
- All wireless terminals that support this library will make use of the Infinity Booster Cards in order to have unlimited range possibilities.
- All wireless terminals that support this library will display on the creative tab of the AE2 Wireless Terminals.
- Wireless Universal Terminal:
- It is an item that combines two wireless terminals in a crafting grid
- Has support Infinity Booster Card
- Infinity Booster Card:
- It enables players to make use of the Wireless Crafting Terminal at any range and through dimensions
- In order to use it, you need to place it into the Infinity Booster Card Slot in the Wireless Crafting Terminal GUI
Don’t hesitate to download AE2 Wireless Terminal Library for free here!
Instructions on installing AE2 Wireless Terminal Library Mod
- Minecraft Forge must be installed in advance.
- On your computer, you start finding the Minecraft application folder. There are two ways to find the application, depending on the OS you are using:
- For Windows PC, from the Start menu, you start “Run” then type like this: “%appdata%”. Select “Run” when everything is done.
- For Mac, you launch finder and press down ALT. Then, you select Go and choose Library displayed in the top menu bar. Next, you will access the Application Support folder where you will find Minecraft.
- You put the downloaded AE2 Wireless Terminal Library Mod into the Mods folder.
- Start to open the game then select the mods button. This is when you know the AE2 Wireless Terminal Library Mod is already installed.