Alex’s Mobs Mod 1.16.5/1.16.4 is a Forge mod including 31 new mobs sorted into different categories. Get the newest release and mine all of their unique functions!
It is a mod that requires Citadel 1.6.0 or later for versions from 1.16.3-1.16.5.
Aside from realistic creatures, you can see fictional ones such as Bone Serpent, Endergade, etc.
Each of them must finish an essential purpose, owns distinctive drops with mechanics, so on. Drops are useful to craft weapons, arrows, potions, or armors containing effects.
They make a few environments full of life.
Models, textures, animations with AI will connect to the vanilla game.
Don’t provoke them or you can get into trouble!
Remember to read the Animal dictionary to master how to interact with them or what they leave!
List of mobs existing releases:
Alex’s Mobs is also an interesting farming mod or helpful for transporting the player. Let’s download and install Minecraft Forge to start to meet them!
Instructions on installing Alex’s Mobs Mod
- Minecraft Forge must be installed in advance.
- On your computer, you start finding the Minecraft application folder. There are two ways to find the application, depending on the OS you are using:
- For Windows PC, from the Start menu, you start “Run” then type like this: “%appdata%”. Select “Run” when everything is done.
- For Mac, you launch finder and press down ALT. Then, you select Go and choose Library displayed in the top menu bar. Next, you will access the Application Support folder where you will find Minecraft.
- You put the downloaded Alex’s Mobs Mod into the Mods folder.
- Start to open the game then select the mods button. This is when you know the Alex’s Mobs Mod is already installed.