Architect’s Palette Mod 1.16.5/1.16.4 will cover every type of uses and environments! It is a cool creation that you should play, where you can find a huge block collection and so on!
Main Features in Architect’s Palette
The mod contains a lot of exciting items. We have a list of blocks that can offer new colors with textures for your builds.
It’ll surround all kinds of actions and territories.
Giant castle walls, a frozen wizard’s tower, ruins in the End, a known workshop, or a basement created by meat.
The product is pretty suitable for Survival.
You can pick up and utilize resources scattered across places. Remember to check the local villagers!
It is a design including World Gen structures.
Temporary recipes exist in locations to keep the edition functional. You should choose JEI.
Architect’s Palette is a mysterious and interesting cosmetic mod. Download Minecraft Forge and experience everything!
Instructions on installing Architect’s Palette Mod
- Minecraft Forge must be installed in advance.
- On your computer, you start finding the Minecraft application folder. There are two ways to find the application, depending on the OS you are using:
- For Windows PC, from the Start menu, you start “Run” then type like this: “%appdata%”. Select “Run” when everything is done.
- For Mac, you launch finder and press down ALT. Then, you select Go and choose Library displayed in the top menu bar. Next, you will access the Application Support folder where you will find Minecraft.
- You put the downloaded Architect’s Palette Mod into the Mods folder.
- Start to open the game then select the mods button. This is when you know the Architect’s Palette Mod is already installed.