Colonies abric Mod 1.16.5 adds the Factions game mode to Fabric. It’s possible for the user to create a team, put up bases, defend territories, and attack other players!
Colonies collect power for every character in the colony. People can grow stronger over time and they lose it when they die.
When a region owns too many chunks claimed and its owner is so weak to protect them, it’s vulnerable. Other neighbors can invade and steal.
You can carry out various activities from building to fighting. Besides, it’s feasible to loot chunks of the rivals.
How opponents interact with your items
They can choose TNT Cannons, set lava out of your grass to fire. Try to complete a powerful frontier!
How to begin
Install the mod on the server. Run everything through the /colony command.
/colony create : generate your own colony!
Next, manage every activity and survive to thrive!
Colonies is a server utility mod. It’s necessary to locate Fabric API and Fabric Modloader!
Instructions on installing Colonies Fabric Mod
- Fabric Modloader and Fabric API must be installed in advance.
- On your computer, you start finding the Minecraft application folder. There are two ways to find the application, depending on the OS you are using:
- For Windows PC, from the Start menu, you start “Run” then type like this: “%appdata%”. Select “Run” when everything is done.
- For Mac, you launch finder and press down ALT. Then, you select Go and choose Library displayed in the top menu bar. Next, you will access the Application Support folder where you will find Minecraft.
- You put the downloaded Colonies Fabric Mod into the Mods folder.
- Start to open the game then select the mods button. This is when you know the Colonies Fabric Mod is already installed.