Domum Ornamentum [Forge] Mod 1.18.2/1.17.1 gives out many skinnable blocks that you can use in buildings in Minecraft. Its gameplay and other information are available to learn!
What is Domum Ornamentum?
It’s a Minecraft mod that offers skinnable blocks to improve your building. The core is a reskinning supporting model loader. The loader can collect the skin information that comes from a none ticking block entity.
It’s possible for you to craft an architects cutter and place materials.
Next, choose the type of skinned block in the middle. Remember to pick up the result on the right!
In summary, the architects cutter is a good-looking stone cutter.
By default, the mod generates a lot of different compatibility tags. They are useful for you to skin its blocks with others.
The tags are available at https://github.com/ldtteam/Domum-Ornamentum/tree/version/latest/src/datagen/generated/domum_ornamentum/data/domum_ornamentum/tags/blocks
They introduce an overview of the tags to enable compatibility. Modders can add their blocks to these to turn on compatibility.
Vanilla compatibility (State)
State of the application: The present state of the Domum Ornamentum mod is RELEASE. The developer tested it carefully. But, similar to all other mods, bugs can appear. You should report them.
By default, a modder needs to add his blocks to the right material tags.
Nevertheless, most of these extend from other tags. Hence, it’s just necessary to supplement the planks or logs to the vanilla tag for DO to gather them.
The method to install the mod is dissimilar if you are a player or a modder, specifically:
To start the installation process when you’re a player, you have to complete the following steps.
Download the correct version
Form a Forge-based profile in your favorite launcher
Drop the mod jar into the mods folder of your profile
- Minecraft Forge
Instructions on installing Domum Ornamentum Mod
- Minecraft Forge must be installed in advance.
- On your computer, you start finding the Minecraft application folder. There are two ways to find the application, depending on the OS you are using:
- For Windows PC, from the Start menu, you start “Run” then type like this: “%appdata%”. Select “Run” when everything is done.
- For Mac, you launch finder and press down ALT. Then, you select Go and choose Library displayed in the top menu bar. Next, you will access the Application Support folder where you will find Minecraft.
- You put the downloaded Domum Ornamentum Mod into the Mods folder.
- Start to open the game then select the mods button. This is when you know the Domum Ornamentum Mod is already installed.