KubeJS Mekanism Mod 1.16.5/1.16.4 is a special mod where Mekanism integration exists for KubeJS. Are you willing to uncover recipes and types that are supported right now!
KubeJS Mekanism’s Content
We have a list of assisted recipe kinds here. It relates to many different aspects of the game you love.
smelting: event.recipes.mekanism.crushing(output, input)
combining: event.recipes.mekanism.combining(output, input1, input2)
injecting: event.recipes.mekanism.purifying(output, inputItem, inputGas)
metallurgic_infusing: event.recipes.mekanism.metallurgic_infusing(output, inputItem, infusionInput, infusionAmount)
sawing: event.recipes.mekanism.sawing(output, input, extraOutput)
KubeJS Mekanism mod is an add-on that can help you experience Minecraft easier. It’s time you install Minecraft Forge and launch all of the possibilities to conquer your target!
Instructions on installing KubeJS Mekanism Mod
- Minecraft Forge must be installed in advance.
- On your computer, you start finding the Minecraft application folder. There are two ways to find the application, depending on the OS you are using:
- For Windows PC, from the Start menu, you start “Run” then type like this: “%appdata%”. Select “Run” when everything is done.
- For Mac, you launch finder and press down ALT. Then, you select Go and choose Library displayed in the top menu bar. Next, you will access the Application Support folder where you will find Minecraft.
- You put the downloaded KubeJS Mekanism Mod into the Mods folder.
- Start to open the game then select the mods button. This is when you know the KubeJS Mekanism Mod is already installed.