Omega Additions Mod 1.12.2 aims to include a unique entity. You can use that new entity on Omega Minecraft ZAWA Server Modpack.
You may have found plenty of types of entities in Minecraft. However, with the releases of more Mobs modifications, the collection of mobs becomes broader. Now, the mod above adds a brand new poacher entity. So, you will have chances to find it now.
Once you have found it, simply deal damage to that entity then you will get some ZAWA coins. Therefore, if you want to find a new way to get those coins, using this mod will be a choice for you. Instead of crafting coins, it will be easier to collect them after you defeat the poacher entity.
Omega Additions is runnable in the game with Minecraft Forge installed previously.
Instructions on installing Omega Additions Mod
- Minecraft Forge must be installed in advance.
- On your computer, you start finding the Minecraft application folder. There are two ways to find the application, depending on the OS you are using:
- For Windows PC, from the Start menu, you start “Run” then type like this: “%appdata%”. Select “Run” when everything is done.
- For Mac, you launch finder and press down ALT. Then, you select Go and choose Library displayed in the top menu bar. Next, you will access the Application Support folder where you will find Minecraft.
- You put the downloaded Omega Additions Mod into the Mods folder.
- Start to open the game then select the mods button. This is when you know the Omega Additions Mod is already installed.