OpenBlocks Elevator Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 has introduced to the player a simple port of the elevator from OpenBlocks to 1.8+ (Forge). It’s available to check the most important features here!
OpenBlocks Elevator’s Main Features
With the current block, you can approach a faster way to move.
Crafting is not different from the predecessor.
You may see chunks between them. They should exist on the same X and Z points.
How to use
At present, you can stand on the block, jump to go up, and crouch to go down easily.
Once directional is active, it’ll reset your camera while teleporting to its position. It’s possible to hide the arrow in the GUI.
To disguise the presence of elevators, you can right-click with any cube.
In /serverconfig/elevatorid-server.toml (1.14+)
It’s free to add the existing version to any of your mod packs.
OpenBlocks Elevator is a cosmetic mod that is effective for player transport. Download and locate Minecraft Forge on your machine to mine the new change!
Instructions on installing OpenBlocks Elevator Mod
- Minecraft Forge must be installed in advance.
- On your computer, you start finding the Minecraft application folder. There are two ways to find the application, depending on the OS you are using:
- For Windows PC, from the Start menu, you start “Run” then type like this: “%appdata%”. Select “Run” when everything is done.
- For Mac, you launch finder and press down ALT. Then, you select Go and choose Library displayed in the top menu bar. Next, you will access the Application Support folder where you will find Minecraft.
- You put the downloaded OpenBlocks Elevator Mod into the Mods folder.
- Start to open the game then select the mods button. This is when you know the OpenBlocks Elevator Mod is already installed.