OpenBlocks Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 has brought a series of different random ideas into the game you play. It’s believed that the developers are placing everything they expect.
Random ideas are the main detail that the author wants to drop into the world of Minecraft.
Therefore, there will not be any theme.
It is free for the user to add the current release to any mod pack that you own.
OpenBlocks is a miscellaneous mod available to download and experience. It requires you to install OpenModsLib so that it can work. Not only that, you should download and set out Minecraft Forge.
Instructions on installing OpenBlocks Mod
- Minecraft Forge must be installed in advance.
- On your computer, you start finding the Minecraft application folder. There are two ways to find the application, depending on the OS you are using:
- For Windows PC, from the Start menu, you start “Run” then type like this: “%appdata%”. Select “Run” when everything is done.
- For Mac, you launch finder and press down ALT. Then, you select Go and choose Library displayed in the top menu bar. Next, you will access the Application Support folder where you will find Minecraft.
- You put the downloaded OpenBlocks Mod into the Mods folder.
- Start to open the game then select the mods button. This is when you know the OpenBlocks Mod is already installed.