Origins: Classes (Forge) Mod 1.18.2 is designed to be added to Minecraft game to give players a better experience. Follow along with the article below to get more information about Origins: Classes Mod.
- Minecraft Forge
Instructions on installing Origins: Classes Mod
- Minecraft Forge must be installed in advance.
- On your computer, you start finding the Minecraft application folder. There are two ways to find the application, depending on the OS you are using:
- For Windows PC, from the Start menu, you start “Run” then type like this: “%appdata%”. Select “Run” when everything is done.
- For Mac, you launch finder and press down ALT. Then, you select Go and choose Library displayed in the top menu bar. Next, you will access the Application Support folder where you will find Minecraft.
- You put the downloaded Origins: Classes Mod into the Mods folder.
- Start to open the game then select the mods button. This is when you know the Origins: Classes Mod is already installed.