Practicalities Mod 1.7.10 is really an interesting mod that makes your Minecraft world more realistic and improves the functions of different parts of the game. Therefore, there is no reason for you to ignore this mod during the game.
About Practicalities mod
After installing this mod, you can place permanent, invisible light sources using a special wand that can be crafted in this mod. There’s also an Earth Magnet that increases your pickup range for nearby items.
Besides, there is also an oil refinery like an advanced furnace. It requires more fuel to run, but it frequently doubles the ore and food output of the items being cooked in the game.
Obviously, this mod will make the Minecraft game more interesting simply by speeding up or simplifying some processes. What’s more, Matter Transporter will create it so you never run out of space in your luggage again.
Make sure you have Minecraft Forge installed if you want to experience the Practicalities mod.
Instructions on installing Practicalities Mod
- Minecraft Forge must be installed in advance.
- On your computer, you start finding the Minecraft application folder. There are two ways to find the application, depending on the OS you are using:
- For Windows PC, from the Start menu, you start “Run” then type like this: “%appdata%”. Select “Run” when everything is done.
- For Mac, you launch finder and press down ALT. Then, you select Go and choose Library displayed in the top menu bar. Next, you will access the Application Support folder where you will find Minecraft.
- You put the downloaded Practicalities Mod into the Mods folder.
- Start to open the game then select the mods button. This is when you know the Practicalities Mod is already installed.