Thanks to Respawning Shulkers Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4, the operation of farming shulker boxes becomes more maintained. Now, you can make more shulker boxes.
As you know, it is not easy to find shulkers in the world in Minecraft. This is because of how useful they are. If you want to get some, you must venture out into some places to search for some new shulker spawns after the initial farming trip. However, if you decide to use the Mobs mod above, you don’t have to move to places. Instead, you can stay in one place then start collecting shulker shells easily. The shulkers are able to teleport, which makes it balanced.
Some characteristics of the mod:
- You will see that a shulker appears in its death area after a minute. However, you can alter this through the config file.
- In case a server or single-player mode is closed, the shulker spawns that are in the pending state will operate instantly.
- The shulkers that come from a mob spawn will not respawn by default.
- This modification is a section of the Vanilla Experience.
You can adjust the mod through some configuration options such as:
- timeInTicksToRespawn: It shows the number of tick times it needs to spend for the respawn of a shulker upon death.
- shulkersFromSpawnersDoNotRespawn: When this option is on, the shulkers that come from modded spawners cannot respawn after its death.
Respawning Shulkers must have Minecraft Forge installed for its operation.
Instructions on installing Respawning Shulkers Mod
- Minecraft Forge must be installed in advance.
- On your computer, you start finding the Minecraft application folder. There are two ways to find the application, depending on the OS you are using:
- For Windows PC, from the Start menu, you start “Run” then type like this: “%appdata%”. Select “Run” when everything is done.
- For Mac, you launch finder and press down ALT. Then, you select Go and choose Library displayed in the top menu bar. Next, you will access the Application Support folder where you will find Minecraft.
- You put the downloaded Respawning Shulkers Mod into the Mods folder.
- Start to open the game then select the mods button. This is when you know the Respawning Shulkers Mod is already installed.