RFTools Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 consists of many different tools often revolved around Redflux (RF) or technology. Let’s start to take a look at its contents and see more!
It contains various equipment.
Blocks with items available in the existing version are ready to use, with complete features.
The mod is a design for numerous releases such as 1.7.10, 1.8.9, 1.9, and 1.10.2.
It’s the most important element (since 2.00). It’s a device that helps you create your own dimensions for mining, building, exploring, and more.
The current creation is not active on 1.14 and 1.15. It’s split into many mods beginning with RFTools Base.
Before using any dimensions, please download the RFTools Dimensions mod because the dimension builder is moved there. Remember to visit RFTools Control!
RFTools is a mod helpful for energy, fluid, and item transport. Aside from McJtyLib, it also requires Minecraft Forge installed! It’s possible to add the present edition to your mod packs without restrictions.
Instructions on installing RFTools Mod
- Minecraft Forge must be installed in advance.
- On your computer, you start finding the Minecraft application folder. There are two ways to find the application, depending on the OS you are using:
- For Windows PC, from the Start menu, you start “Run” then type like this: “%appdata%”. Select “Run” when everything is done.
- For Mac, you launch finder and press down ALT. Then, you select Go and choose Library displayed in the top menu bar. Next, you will access the Application Support folder where you will find Minecraft.
- You put the downloaded RFTools Mod into the Mods folder.
- Start to open the game then select the mods button. This is when you know the RFTools Mod is already installed.