Slimier Slimes Mod 1.16.5 is a modification that is all about slimes. It introduces many types of slimes to enhance the vanilla gameplay.
Playing with cute slimes in Minecraft must be very fun. If you want that kind of experience, then try Slimier Slimes which is a Mobs mod free to download. The purpose of the mod is to make the game full of gooey goodness. It will let you wiggle with lots of slimes. Not only that, but the mod also adds some new entities, items, as well as blocks for you to use.
There are many types of slimes you can use in the game, for instance:
- Creeper Slime
- Pinky Slime
- Crystal Slime
- Glow Slime
- Camo Slime
- Lava Slime
- Rock Slime
- Snow Slime
- Lava Slime
Here are some important details about the spawning of slimes in the mod:
- The mod completely eliminates slimechunsk. Instead, there will be a new structure appearing under the ground. That structure is the place where all types of slimes will spawn.
- There will be more slimes spawning in the swamp as well.
- The smallest slimes will now appear in groups, making them a little bit more dangerous.
There are some new items as well as blocks you can use, like slime jelly and some slime blocks.
All Slimier Slimes mod needs is to have Minecraft Forge installed so it can run in the game.
Instructions on installing Slimier Slimes Mod
- Minecraft Forge must be installed in advance.
- On your computer, you start finding the Minecraft application folder. There are two ways to find the application, depending on the OS you are using:
- For Windows PC, from the Start menu, you start “Run” then type like this: “%appdata%”. Select “Run” when everything is done.
- For Mac, you launch finder and press down ALT. Then, you select Go and choose Library displayed in the top menu bar. Next, you will access the Application Support folder where you will find Minecraft.
- You put the downloaded Slimier Slimes Mod into the Mods folder.
- Start to open the game then select the mods button. This is when you know the Slimier Slimes Mod is already installed.