Splash Logo Color Fix (Forge) Mod 1.12.2 aims to fix the color of Minecraft Mojang logo. It refreshes the look of the logo to make it more amazing.
If the default color logo of Mojang does not look colorful or amazing enough, you can think about fixing the logo color. To fix it, you use a Cosmetic mod called Splash Logo Color Fix.
The mod fixes the color of the logo when a background is used for the splash screen of Forge.
The mod makes the logo colorful, giving you a great feeling. You can also make use of the mod to modify the appearance of the loading screen.
Splash Logo Color Fix Mod makes the color of the default logo of the game much nicer.
- Minecraft Forge
Instructions on installing Splash Logo Color Fix Mod
- Minecraft Forge must be installed in advance.
- On your computer, you start finding the Minecraft application folder. There are two ways to find the application, depending on the OS you are using:
- For Windows PC, from the Start menu, you start “Run” then type like this: “%appdata%”. Select “Run” when everything is done.
- For Mac, you launch finder and press down ALT. Then, you select Go and choose Library displayed in the top menu bar. Next, you will access the Application Support folder where you will find Minecraft.
- You put the downloaded Splash Logo Color Fix Mod into the Mods folder.
- Start to open the game then select the mods button. This is when you know the Splash Logo Color Fix Mod is already installed.