Thermal Foundation Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 has offered a good method that mod pack creators can use to supplement resources to their worlds. Here are some major features!
Key functions of Thermal Foundation
It introduces a foundation of a thermally enhanced world.
The mod is a part of the Thermal series. Therefore, it can work fine along with many other Thermal mods.
It requires CoFH Core to run.
For Minecraft v1.12, the CoFH World mod should be installed before playing any content.
Thermal Foundation the mod contains a lot of basic materials comprising ores and resources, with tools. Don’t forget to set up Minecraft Forge!
Instructions on installing Thermal Foundation Mod
- Minecraft Forge must be installed in advance.
- On your computer, you start finding the Minecraft application folder. There are two ways to find the application, depending on the OS you are using:
- For Windows PC, from the Start menu, you start “Run” then type like this: “%appdata%”. Select “Run” when everything is done.
- For Mac, you launch finder and press down ALT. Then, you select Go and choose Library displayed in the top menu bar. Next, you will access the Application Support folder where you will find Minecraft.
- You put the downloaded Thermal Foundation Mod into the Mods folder.
- Start to open the game then select the mods button. This is when you know the Thermal Foundation Mod is already installed.