YUNG’s Better Portals (Forge) Mod 1.16.5 will offer an entirely new vanilla Nether portal system. Download the edition and start to explore much more about its features!
YUNG’s Better Portals (Forge)
The goal is to a better system for the player. Nether portals can appear in the form of Dimensional Rifts. It’s essential to seek one Rift before you get to the Nether.
How to come back
It’s important to collect a Monolith. They are strange and semi-rare structures.
Reclaimer is the name of the block at the center of each Monolith. To power it and return to Overworld, please apply a gold block on each of its four sides!
Offers personal solutions for 2 design issues
Cause the Nether portal system to be more immersive
Simulate dimension stacking
Other future advantages
There are a few bonus utilities revealed by these blocks.
The Reclaimers will raise entities moving into its beams like players, mobs, or items.
Has an extensive configuration to generate and modify Dimensional Rift and Monolith variants
Possible to manage aspects of each version
YUNG’s Better Portals (Forge) is a mod good for World Gen. Install Minecraft Forge to see more!
Instructions on installing YUNG’s Better Portals (Forge) Mod
- Minecraft Forge must be installed in advance.
- On your computer, you start finding the Minecraft application folder. There are two ways to find the application, depending on the OS you are using:
- For Windows PC, from the Start menu, you start “Run” then type like this: “%appdata%”. Select “Run” when everything is done.
- For Mac, you launch finder and press down ALT. Then, you select Go and choose Library displayed in the top menu bar. Next, you will access the Application Support folder where you will find Minecraft.
- You put the downloaded YUNG’s Better Portals (Forge) Mod into the Mods folder.
- Start to open the game then select the mods button. This is when you know the YUNG’s Better Portals (Forge) Mod is already installed.