Minecraft Forge 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 helps you generate mods easily. It is a useful modding API that allows mods to function with each other well.
It is quite important to have a basic grasp of modding API. The word API stands for Application Programming Interface. It is like a place in which mod developers can approach the Minecraft game files easily. The modders will make use of the API to generate their own mods. Besides, the API also helps mods work with each other without any complications.
Forge is a strong foundation for most mods. Normally, you have to install it before you download any mods. If you are a mod developer, you can customize the game in your own way based on it. All possibilities for the game seem to be endless if you use this modding API. The development team of Forge keeps updating versions in order to help mods function with the current update of the game.
Here is a simple guide on installing it:
- Minecraft Forge installer must be downloaded first.
- Once the download process is done, you start running the installer as Administrator.
- If you want to install it for your client, then choose Install Client. Similarly, you choose Install Server for the server.
- Press the OK button.
- Start Minecraft launcher then choose Minecraft Forge shown in Profile menu.
- Now, you just simply launch the game and enjoy the mod.
Make use of the Minecraft Forge for version 1.16.5/1.15.2 to create mods and make them work with each other easily!
Minecraft Forge Download Links
For Minecraft: 1.16.5