RotN Blocks Mod 1.12.2 adds blocks that could not appear with contenttweaker to the modpack Rebirth of the Night. Let’s open up the entire content right now!
It is a product to make your experience in Minecraft stronger. It has already supplemented the cube that could not exist with contenttweaker.
Possible to go through
Can only hang on block materials Ground or Rock
Bottom most block auto-converts to 1a variation if it’s set or deleted.
It can drop itself.
Fully solid, texture formed on Underground Biomes’ Limestone
Please place variants individually
It will break once no supporting block above is found
It’s rotatable and will not drop anything.
3: Scuttling Block
Solid, the sound is similar to slime block
4: Charred Log Pile
Texture built on Pyrotech’s log pile
5: Mushroom Lamp
Unleashes light and particles if straight controlled by a Redstone torch
Like other plants but doesn’t ask for a block to help it
6: Wonder Geode
7: Cave Moss
A small slippery
Supports plants (grass and flowers)
8: Copper Block
Resets stage every 576000 ticks (8 IRL hours)
RotN Blocks is a fantastic Cosmetic mod. Install Minecraft Forge to begin!
Instructions on installing RotN Blocks Mod
- Minecraft Forge must be installed in advance.
- On your computer, you start finding the Minecraft application folder. There are two ways to find the application, depending on the OS you are using:
- For Windows PC, from the Start menu, you start “Run” then type like this: “%appdata%”. Select “Run” when everything is done.
- For Mac, you launch finder and press down ALT. Then, you select Go and choose Library displayed in the top menu bar. Next, you will access the Application Support folder where you will find Minecraft.
- You put the downloaded RotN Blocks Mod into the Mods folder.
- Start to open the game then select the mods button. This is when you know the RotN Blocks Mod is already installed.