Actually Additions Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 by Ellpeck has added a large number of machines, tools, food types, and other notable utilities. Let’s see the entire features that it contains!
About Actually Additions
It’s a mod workable with Minecraft versions like 1.7.10, 1.8.9, 1.9.4, and 1.10.2. The most stable releases are for MC 1.7.10 and the last one.
How it works
Similar to many industrial mods, AAM often deploys RF energy to power its devices.
However, it also owns generators and machines that can operate without energy.
It does not supplement standard wires or tubes to manage item logistics and energy flow.
It comprises special blocks, for example, the ESD or Phantomface.
Capacitors will run alike with the ones in GregTech 4 instead of Thermal Expansion.
Cubes like Energizer, Enervator, and 5 battery kinds can store RF and charge instruments with it.
At present, the edition is being ported to 1.16.5+.
Actually Additions is a technology mod that promises to bring back a better future. It requires Minecraft Forge!
Instructions on installing Actually Additions Mod
- Minecraft Forge must be installed in advance.
- On your computer, you start finding the Minecraft application folder. There are two ways to find the application, depending on the OS you are using:
- For Windows PC, from the Start menu, you start “Run” then type like this: “%appdata%”. Select “Run” when everything is done.
- For Mac, you launch finder and press down ALT. Then, you select Go and choose Library displayed in the top menu bar. Next, you will access the Application Support folder where you will find Minecraft.
- You put the downloaded Actually Additions Mod into the Mods folder.
- Start to open the game then select the mods button. This is when you know the Actually Additions Mod is already installed.