AE2 Extras Mod 1.16.5/1.16.4 as its name implies is an AE2 add-on that adds a number of higher-level items for you to explore. That is why thanks to this mod, the world in the game Minecraft will become more vivid and attractive than ever.
About AE2 Extras mod
To learn more about this mod, it will be really flawed if you do not repeat the original mod. Applied Energistics 2 is a mod focused on creating a compact, easy-to-access, significantly scalable storage system called ME Network. The first and most optimal block to build and power the Network from is the Energy Acceptor, since the mod doesn’t generate energy by itself, the Receiver will convert energy from most machines. transmits the mod into the AE unit needed to power the network devices.
In order to inherit and promote the functionality of the original mod, this expansion mod will allow you to craft an archive with four new manual storage floors: 256k, 1m, 4m, and 16m. This feature will assist you a lot in your journey of adventure and exploration in the world of Minecraft.
It is necessary for you to use this mod to support playing Minecraft more effectively. If you want to use this mod, please install Minecraft Forge first for this mod can work effectively. AE2 Extras mod will bring you more wonderful experiences when using. Good luck to you
Instructions on installing AE2 Extras Mod
- Minecraft Forge must be installed in advance.
- On your computer, you start finding the Minecraft application folder. There are two ways to find the application, depending on the OS you are using:
- For Windows PC, from the Start menu, you start “Run” then type like this: “%appdata%”. Select “Run” when everything is done.
- For Mac, you launch finder and press down ALT. Then, you select Go and choose Library displayed in the top menu bar. Next, you will access the Application Support folder where you will find Minecraft.
- You put the downloaded AE2 Extras Mod into the Mods folder.
- Start to open the game then select the mods button. This is when you know the AE2 Extras Mod is already installed.