AE2 Stuff Mod 1.12.2/1.7.10 supports Applied Energistics 2 by putting bits and machines. You have new blocks with different functions to use.
If your experience with Applied Energistics 2 (AE 2) is not good enough, then it’s time for you to change it. By installing the Technology mod named AE2 Stuff, you will explore new items. It aims to put some new machines, mechanics as well as blocks to the original mod. AE2 is regarded as a mod that has been most chosen by lots of Minecraft players. Therefore, it has become a good source of inspiration for the fans to create more addons for it.
Here are the new blocks that are available to use in the mod:
- Crystal Growth Chamber: This block lets pure crystals develop without needing water. You can also use it to create some Fluix Crystals. It will absorb 100 AE/t when it is active, then it turns off automatically.
- Advanced Inscriber: The sidedness of this block is more intelligent than the common version. It allows you to pile up items in the input or output slots. The block will allow for 5-speed upgrades.
- Pattern Encoder: It lets you encode patterns by utilizing the NEI button. This block needs to have a network connection so it can perform its function. It will absorb 1 AE/t continuously.
Before you install AE2 Stuff, you have to learn about its requirements which are:
- Minecraft Forge
- Applied Energistics 2 Mod
Instructions on installing AE2 Stuff Mod
- Minecraft Forge must be installed in advance.
- On your computer, you start finding the Minecraft application folder. There are two ways to find the application, depending on the OS you are using:
- For Windows PC, from the Start menu, you start “Run” then type like this: “%appdata%”. Select “Run” when everything is done.
- For Mac, you launch finder and press down ALT. Then, you select Go and choose Library displayed in the top menu bar. Next, you will access the Application Support folder where you will find Minecraft.
- You put the downloaded AE2 Stuff Mod into the Mods folder.
- Start to open the game then select the mods button. This is when you know the AE2 Stuff Mod is already installed.