Aquafina [Forge] 1.16.5 is the mod that makes the Minecraft world become more living. It completes the mission by adding plenty of mobs that you have never seen before.
How Aquafina operates
The mod adds a lot of animals. These creatures will live in the water.
Besides, you are capable of seeing them in all of the biomes in-game, specifically:
- Horseshoe crabs on the beaches
- Angelfish on the reefs
- Football fishes in the deep
- And many more mobs are waiting for you to explore
Aquafina is a mod in which you are able to find mobs and more food… while swimming or diving.
- Minecraft Forge
Instructions on installing Aquafina
- Minecraft Forge must be installed in advance.
- On your computer, you start finding the Minecraft application folder. There are two ways to find the application, depending on the OS you are using:
- For Windows PC, from the Start menu, you start “Run” then type like this: “%appdata%”. Select “Run” when everything is done.
- For Mac, you launch finder and press down ALT. Then, you select Go and choose Library displayed in the top menu bar. Next, you will access the Application Support folder where you will find Minecraft.
- You put the downloaded Aquafina Mod into the Mods folder.
- Start to open the game then select the mods button. This is when you know the Aquafina Mod is already installed.