Astral Sorcery Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2/1.12.2 for Minecraft is a modification that brings you some magic to use. It concentrates on the power of constellations.
Using magic in this survival adventure game seems never to be an old thing. Instead, there are plenty of Magic mods released to enhance the magic system. Astral Sorcery is one of them giving you more magical powers to use. The special thing about the mod is that it concentrates on the strengths of starlight as well as constellations. You will be able to discover the new dimension and the sky above you. The mod allows you to boost yourself or even improve the world using the starlight. Thanks to the ancient yet wonderful magic, you will get more knowledge to change things around you. Make use of the starlight’s powers for your own purposes!
There is also an in-game guide that is in the shape of the Journal. You will have a good grasp of the mod when you use mouse and scroll zoom to navigate through the journal. For good progression, you may need some structures in the world.
All you need for launching the Astral Sorcery mod in the game is to install Minecraft Forge beforehand.
Instructions on installing Astral Sorcery Mod
- Minecraft Forge must be installed in advance.
- On your computer, you start finding the Minecraft application folder. There are two ways to find the application, depending on the OS you are using:
- For Windows PC, from the Start menu, you start “Run” then type like this: “%appdata%”. Select “Run” when everything is done.
- For Mac, you launch finder and press down ALT. Then, you select Go and choose Library displayed in the top menu bar. Next, you will access the Application Support folder where you will find Minecraft.
- You put the downloaded Astral Sorcery Mod into the Mods folder.
- Start to open the game then select the mods button. This is when you know the Astral Sorcery Mod is already installed.