Camping Craze [Forge] Mod 1.17.1 will use up the camping experience of the game. It completes the goal by adding a series of mechanics that you can find now.
How Camping Craze mod works
Its main aim is to make use of the camping experience of Minecraft. Therefore, it releases a set of many different mechanics as follows.
Sleeping Bags – you will be able to sleep through the night without setting your spawn.
Backpacks – they will help you store your favorite stuff and you can bring them while traveling.
Campfire Grills – they can expend the Campfire’s cooking possibilities even further.
Bear Traps – they prevent bears from going after you.
And many more
Camper Villager – a person who sells everything above. He will offer new foods.
Food items – from Blueberries to Marshmallows, you can control unique mechanics to prepare all of the foods you want.
Camping Craze is a cosmetic mod with lots of surprising secrets.
- Minecraft Forge
Instructions on installing Camping Craze Mod
- Minecraft Forge must be installed in advance.
- On your computer, you start finding the Minecraft application folder. There are two ways to find the application, depending on the OS you are using:
- For Windows PC, from the Start menu, you start “Run” then type like this: “%appdata%”. Select “Run” when everything is done.
- For Mac, you launch finder and press down ALT. Then, you select Go and choose Library displayed in the top menu bar. Next, you will access the Application Support folder where you will find Minecraft.
- You put the downloaded Camping Craze Mod into the Mods folder.
- Start to open the game then select the mods button. This is when you know the Camping Craze Mod is already installed.