Chance Cubes Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 adds a multitude of mystical blocks to Minecraft. They store lots of random rewards that you may get when you unlock them.
Getting rewards in Minecraft is such an interesting thing. This is a reward, a great achievement that you obtain after an adventure. Therefore, the installation of the Miscellaneous mod called Chance Cubes seems to be necessary. This mod lets you discover your world as well as unlock lots of mystical blocks to get various random rewards.
Although they are rewards, they don’t always come with good effects. Some of them are quite handy while some are dangerous, which may be devastating. You will see some rewards in waves of zombies or death traps. Or, sometimes, you may find the ones that help you construct houses or give you higher-level items. Every reward has its own exclusive characteristic for you to explore. The mod also allows you to add your own rewards to the game. You can make them in JSON file format.
For the Chance Cube, it is known as a block released by the mod above. You will see it spawning around the world randomly. Also, it will emit light. When you break a cube, you will catch sight of a random effect. The mod comes with some features such as:
- Chance Pendants with lots of tiers ranging from 1 to 4.
- A Chance Cube, Chance Icosahedron, Chance Cube Scanner, as well as Creative Chance Pendant
- Chance Pendant with Silk Touch
- Reward Selector Pendant
To make Chance Cubes function in the game, you are required to install Minecraft Forge.
Instructions on installing Chance Cubes Mod
- Minecraft Forge must be installed in advance.
- On your computer, you start finding the Minecraft application folder. There are two ways to find the application, depending on the OS you are using:
- For Windows PC, from the Start menu, you start “Run” then type like this: “%appdata%”. Select “Run” when everything is done.
- For Mac, you launch finder and press down ALT. Then, you select Go and choose Library displayed in the top menu bar. Next, you will access the Application Support folder where you will find Minecraft.
- You put the downloaded Chance Cubes Mod into the Mods folder.
- Start to open the game then select the mods button. This is when you know the Chance Cubes Mod is already installed.