Chorus Warps Mod 1.16.5 is a modification for teleportation. You can teleport to other areas easily by just utilizing golden Chorus fruit.
When it comes to Player Transport in Minecraft, there are plenty of modifications for that aspect. Chorus Warps is one of them for you to try. It lets you perform teleportation through the use of Chorus fruit. The way you do it is quite balanced and vanilla-friendly. So, you will find it very simple to do.
To implement the teleportation, you must have two items such as the Ender Link block as well as a golden Chorus fruit. After you have made the link block, you just put it at a location where you want to teleport to. Then, it will become your warp point. The fruit is bound to the ender link when you click the right mouse on it with a golden Chorus fruit. Also, when you absorb the fruit, it will take you back to that block. When you perform the teleportation, you consume a common golden Chorus fruit while you can use an enchanted golden Chorus fruit endlessly.
You can use a new link block then right-click it with the fruit to alter the coordinates. To unlink it, simply click the air with the fruit. You can implement teleportation in the Nether, the End, as well as the Overworld.
Chorus Warps Mod requires Minecraft Forge to be able to function in the game.
Instructions on installing Chorus Warps Mod
- Minecraft Forge must be installed in advance.
- On your computer, you start finding the Minecraft application folder. There are two ways to find the application, depending on the OS you are using:
- For Windows PC, from the Start menu, you start “Run” then type like this: “%appdata%”. Select “Run” when everything is done.
- For Mac, you launch finder and press down ALT. Then, you select Go and choose Library displayed in the top menu bar. Next, you will access the Application Support folder where you will find Minecraft.
- You put the downloaded Chorus Warps Mod into the Mods folder.
- Start to open the game then select the mods button. This is when you know the Chorus Warps Mod is already installed.