Complete Bone Meal Fabric Mod 1.16.5 will make Bone Meal become suitable for all of the growables in-game. Download the newest release and start to test other details!
Complete Bone Meal
It offers some new Bone Meal-able crops, comprising 6 vanilla growables that were missing before. They are:
Cactus grows 2 blocks taller, not limited to 3 blocks tall, similar to the time when they’ve grown up naturally.
Vines can expand further outward.
Nether Wart will enhance the growth stage.
Sugar Cane can tall up to 2 blocks.
Chorus Flowers will create a perfect Chorus Flower tree.
Coral Blocks will build a random Coral structure (if it lives underwater).
There is a config option to turn on or off the function of anything separately.
List of other mods of the author:
Ruined Equipment (Fabric)
Third Person Maps (Fabric)
Netherite Nuggets (Fabric, Forge)
Chorus Links (Fabric)
Map Atlases (Fabric)
Complete Bone Meal mod will help you find and collect more food. Download and install Fabric API with Fabric Modloader to begin!
Instructions on installing Complete Bone Meal Fabric Mod
- Fabric Modloader and Fabric API must be installed in advance.
- On your computer, you start finding the Minecraft application folder. There are two ways to find the application, depending on the OS you are using:
- For Windows PC, from the Start menu, you start “Run” then type like this: “%appdata%”. Select “Run” when everything is done.
- For Mac, you launch finder and press down ALT. Then, you select Go and choose Library displayed in the top menu bar. Next, you will access the Application Support folder where you will find Minecraft.
- You put the downloaded Complete Bone Meal Fabric Mod into the Mods folder.
- Start to open the game then select the mods button. This is when you know the Complete Bone Meal Fabric Mod is already installed.