ExtraCells2 Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 is an official addon for Applied Energistics. It adds a bunch of handy functions for players to experience in Minecraft.
At first, this Storage mod started as an addon for larger Storage Cells. However, it then turned into the AE Fluid System. By installing EC, you will be able to keep fluids or liquids in the network. Not only that, but you can also keep them on storage cells or tanks by utilizing the storage bus. Fluid is not the only thing that it contains. Besides, it also stores other handy things such as a ME Dropper, a backup better, and a storage cell. They are all upgradeable. The special thing is the Blast Resistant ME Drive that keeps your storage cell safe from the explosions of creepers. For the recipes of the new items, you are recommended to view them through the NEI or JEI mods.
Before you run ExtraCells2 mod in the game, you need to make sure that you have included Minecraft Forge API. Without Forge, the mod cannot implement its effects and new contents.
Instructions on installing ExtraCells2 Mod
- Minecraft Forge must be installed in advance.
- On your computer, you start finding the Minecraft application folder. There are two ways to find the application, depending on the OS you are using:
- For Windows PC, from the Start menu, you start “Run” then type like this: “%appdata%”. Select “Run” when everything is done.
- For Mac, you launch finder and press down ALT. Then, you select Go and choose Library displayed in the top menu bar. Next, you will access the Application Support folder where you will find Minecraft.
- You put the downloaded ExtraCells2 Mod into the Mods folder.
- Start to open the game then select the mods button. This is when you know the ExtraCells2 Mod is already installed.