Floralis Mod 1.12.2 will make any dye farmable by giving various farmable types to the gamers. Not only that, your task can happen automatically, and more.
More details about Floralis
It is a Minecraft mod that contains a lot of crucial information.
Firstly, it supplements different kinds of farmable.
Secondly, it’s possible to farm any sort of dye in an automatable method with the aid of third-party mods. They can be a Multi Farm from Forestry, Garden Cloches from Immersive Engineering, Plant Sower & Gatherer from Industrial Foregoing…
The dye that the creation adds should exist with every mod that asks for some dye in their crafting recipes.
How to work
Travel around and find a flower or a new kind of cactus. There is one type of flower and one type of cactus for each dye.
After breaking, they will drop two seeds and one petal.
Try to meet a farmer to get trades and collect emeralds for seeds or petals or dye for emeralds.
Place petals in a furnace to dry them before getting the dye…
Floralis is an automation mod about farming. It requires Minecraft Forge.
Instructions on installing Floralis Mod
- Minecraft Forge must be installed in advance.
- On your computer, you start finding the Minecraft application folder. There are two ways to find the application, depending on the OS you are using:
- For Windows PC, from the Start menu, you start “Run” then type like this: “%appdata%”. Select “Run” when everything is done.
- For Mac, you launch finder and press down ALT. Then, you select Go and choose Library displayed in the top menu bar. Next, you will access the Application Support folder where you will find Minecraft.
- You put the downloaded Floralis Mod into the Mods folder.
- Start to open the game then select the mods button. This is when you know the Floralis Mod is already installed.