Hand Over Your Items Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 is a modification for the server only. You can give your friends some items without having to drop them.
Normally, when you have to give items to a certain player, you must drop them on the floor. However, now you can give them directly using a Server Utility mod called Hand Over Your Items. By doing so, the items will be kept clean, especially fresh food.
To give items to your friends, you must crouch and click the right mouse on them at the same time. Then, the items will be given. Also, the whole itemstack in the main hand will also be given. Here are some details about the mod:
- It is a small section of the Vanilla Experience.
- If your friend’s inventory has no space left, the items you give him/her will be on the ground.
- By default, every player gets a message. However, you can change this in the config file.
The mod also comes with some configurable options such as:
- sendItemReceivedMessage (default = true): If you turn it on, a message will be sent to the receiver after you have given an item.
- sendItemGivenMessage (default = true): If this configuration option is on, you will also get a message when you give an item.
- mustCrouchToGiveItem (default = true): When this option is on, you can give items only when you crouch or sneak.
Hand Over Your Items is workable in the game only when you early install Minecraft Forge and Collective library.
Instructions on installing Hand Over Your Items Mod
- Minecraft Forge must be installed in advance.
- On your computer, you start finding the Minecraft application folder. There are two ways to find the application, depending on the OS you are using:
- For Windows PC, from the Start menu, you start “Run” then type like this: “%appdata%”. Select “Run” when everything is done.
- For Mac, you launch finder and press down ALT. Then, you select Go and choose Library displayed in the top menu bar. Next, you will access the Application Support folder where you will find Minecraft.
- You put the downloaded Hand Over Your Items Mod into the Mods folder.
- Start to open the game then select the mods button. This is when you know the Hand Over Your Items Mod is already installed.