Leather Works (Forge) Mod 1.12.2 centers on leather in Minecraft. You can make use of the leather to improve the crafting process.
This Cosmetic mod is made to overhaul and extend on lots of crafting areas in the game. It is also made as a middle ground between semi-realism and simplicity and to mix in Vanilla.
Here is how you use the mod:
- You obtain some hides first. Defeat an animal using your selected weapon.
- The mod gives support to hides and skins for animals such as Cows, Pigs, Horses, Wolves, Polar Bears, Mooshrooms, Rabbits, Mules, Donkeys, and Llamas.
- Then, you craft flint using the raw hide.
- You will need some tannins that you can find in tree bark.
- You have to clean the prepared hides using water.
- A Drying rack has to be crafted. You use 3 wood slabs in a line to craft it. Then, you dry your soaked hides.
- You wait for a bit of time to obtain leather.
Here are the features of the mod:
- Leather Armor that you can repair
- Leather Trunks
- Sealed Barrels
Leather Works Mod makes your crafting process more amazing.
- Minecraft Forge
Instructions on installing Leather Works Mod
- Minecraft Forge must be installed in advance.
- On your computer, you start finding the Minecraft application folder. There are two ways to find the application, depending on the OS you are using:
- For Windows PC, from the Start menu, you start “Run” then type like this: “%appdata%”. Select “Run” when everything is done.
- For Mac, you launch finder and press down ALT. Then, you select Go and choose Library displayed in the top menu bar. Next, you will access the Application Support folder where you will find Minecraft.
- You put the downloaded Leather Works Mod into the Mods folder.
- Start to open the game then select the mods button. This is when you know the Leather Works Mod is already installed.