Not Enough Breeding Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 has reset some things about breeding. It’s currently possible to make that action more useful, create a big pig shelter, and more.
Not Enough Breeding is available!
It is a mod that contains many important improvements.
Added stats to all of the breedable Minecraft animals. That does not include Turtles because they produce eggs.
Each stat comprises a cap of 10. Every creature that was spawned in a natural way will receive 1/1/1 stats.
Strength: The point of Strength supplements health to your mobs.
Growth: Helps babies grow faster
Yield: Offers a chance to own drops twice or thrice while you harvest them.
Health = baseHealth + ((baseHealth / 5) * Strength)
Growth Time = 24000 / Growth
Drop Chance = (Yield % 5 != 0 ? Yield % 5 : 5) * 20%.
Right-click to get animal stats. Shift-Right-click to collect that from rideable pets.
Every baby will obtain 3 attempts of getting better abilities.
It’s Medium for Fabric.
Have 4 settings: Easy, Medium, Hard, and Impossible
Not Enough Breeding is a fun cosmetic mod relating to genetics and even farming. Install Minecraft Forge to embark on your job right now!
Instructions on installing Not Enough Breeding Mod
- Minecraft Forge must be installed in advance.
- On your computer, you start finding the Minecraft application folder. There are two ways to find the application, depending on the OS you are using:
- For Windows PC, from the Start menu, you start “Run” then type like this: “%appdata%”. Select “Run” when everything is done.
- For Mac, you launch finder and press down ALT. Then, you select Go and choose Library displayed in the top menu bar. Next, you will access the Application Support folder where you will find Minecraft.
- You put the downloaded Not Enough Breeding Mod into the Mods folder.
- Start to open the game then select the mods button. This is when you know the Not Enough Breeding Mod is already installed.