Phantom Minecart Mod 1.16.5 gives you a chance to enjoy an upgraded minecart in Minecraft. You and your friend can move through each other with it.
If you are using the common minecarts, then you may want to change them now. With the Player Transport mod above, you will approach a new Reinforced Minecart that is much stronger than other common minecarts. Hence, the new vehicle will bring you a cool experience. Here are some features about it:
- You can use the new minecart to move around in the world in the game easily.
- If two players are about to collide with each other, they will move through each other using their minecarts. Therefore, you don’t have to be afraid of taking damage from the collision.
- When you use this vehicle, the mobs will not be able to push it around while you are in the vehicle.
- The speed of the upgraded minecart is 40% faster than the common minecarts.
- The new minecarts can pile up to 64 rather than just 1.
Phantom Minecart Mod makes your transportation in the game much better. Before you apply it to the game, you have to get Minecraft Forge installed.
Instructions on installing Phantom Minecart Mod
- Minecraft Forge must be installed in advance.
- On your computer, you start finding the Minecraft application folder. There are two ways to find the application, depending on the OS you are using:
- For Windows PC, from the Start menu, you start “Run” then type like this: “%appdata%”. Select “Run” when everything is done.
- For Mac, you launch finder and press down ALT. Then, you select Go and choose Library displayed in the top menu bar. Next, you will access the Application Support folder where you will find Minecraft.
- You put the downloaded Phantom Minecart Mod into the Mods folder.
- Start to open the game then select the mods button. This is when you know the Phantom Minecart Mod is already installed.