Phosphor (Forge) Mod 1.15.2/1.12.2 will make the most effective use of the lightning engine, a very useless area in-game. Explore it and remember to check other details!
Phosphor (Forge) Main Enhancements
Phosphor is a Minecraft mod that will optimize one of the most ineffective elements. It’s workable on the client and server.
The amount of time that Minecraft takes to create chunks will be halved for a few dimensions. Besides, reduced the frame stuttering when moving around the map.
It’s a no-compromises solution to upgrade the performance in Single-player and Multiplayer servers.
Lithium is compatible with Phosphor that enabled in Aether II mod.
It’s unessential to generate new worlds to mine benefits!
It can exist with:
Other Forge mods
Phosphor (Forge) is a miscellaneous mod. It’s essential to install Minecraft Forge first! Don’t forget to check its Fabric version!
Instructions on installing Phosphor (Forge) Mod
- Minecraft Forge must be installed in advance.
- On your computer, you start finding the Minecraft application folder. There are two ways to find the application, depending on the OS you are using:
- For Windows PC, from the Start menu, you start “Run” then type like this: “%appdata%”. Select “Run” when everything is done.
- For Mac, you launch finder and press down ALT. Then, you select Go and choose Library displayed in the top menu bar. Next, you will access the Application Support folder where you will find Minecraft.
- You put the downloaded Phosphor (Forge) Mod into the Mods folder.
- Start to open the game then select the mods button. This is when you know the Phosphor (Forge) Mod is already installed.