Refined Storage Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 presents a network-based storage system for the player. They are able to keep items with fluids in a massive place that is expandable.
Refined Storage contents
Here is the full detail that the mod contains.
Items and fluids
They can appear in one of the storage capabilities available.
Possible to approach any device that is related to the same network through a grid interface. From that screen, you can enter inventories through a GUI.
They’re useful to control objects and blocks in the realm and from within the program, for example, exporters, destructors, etc.
There is other stuff to allow you to establish auto-crafting. So, it makes crafting complex recipes become easier.
Refined Storage mod brings a new technology to improve your life in Minecraft. Download and install Minecraft Forge before playing anything!
Instructions on installing Refined Storage Mod
- Minecraft Forge must be installed in advance.
- On your computer, you start finding the Minecraft application folder. There are two ways to find the application, depending on the OS you are using:
- For Windows PC, from the Start menu, you start “Run” then type like this: “%appdata%”. Select “Run” when everything is done.
- For Mac, you launch finder and press down ALT. Then, you select Go and choose Library displayed in the top menu bar. Next, you will access the Application Support folder where you will find Minecraft.
- You put the downloaded Refined Storage Mod into the Mods folder.
- Start to open the game then select the mods button. This is when you know the Refined Storage Mod is already installed.