Restored Earth [Forge] Mod 1.18.1/1.17.1/1.16.5 adds to Minecraft an exclusive content: Earth. It also releases new mobs, items, and blocks into the game world and gameplay.
Restored Earth Features
It’s a mod whose goal is to introduce to every player different content. That was lost when the game could not continue.
Aside from everything that you see above, it offers blocks such as a Mud Fluid, Rainbow Wool, and Carved Melon. Besides, there are items, for example, Fancy Feathers.
There are 12 new mobs at present. They are:
Muddy Pig – you will find them once you place pigs in mud. Besides, you can see them in swamps.
Wooly Cow – they often appear on Mountains. You’re able to shear them to collect Brown Wool.
Jumbo Rabbit – they dwell in Giant Taigas.
Fancy Chicken – they live in Flower Forests and drop Fancy Feathers.
Rainbow Sheep – they spawn in Plains and they are very rare. If you meet them, you can shear these creatures to loot Rainbow Wool.
Jolly Llama – they love to roam on Snowy Mountains. You can ride them like other Llamas.
Viler Witch – they own a low chance of spawning at night. But, that enhanced Witch throws Lingering Potions rather than Splash ones.
Tropical Slime – they start on Beaches. They are natural mobs in Restored Earth and they can jump on the water. But, they will not split when they die.
Melon Golem – it’s feasible to generate them from two Snow Blocks and a Carved Melon in the same structure as Snow Golems.
Moobloom – they live in Flower Forests. Shear them to gather Buttercups and milk them with a bowl to gain Suspicious Stew.
Bouldering Zombie – they move rarely across the world. They are a unique zombie that can climb on the wall.
Furnace Golem – you can create in a structure as Iron Golems but with a Blast Furnace in the center.
There will be mobs that you receive from MC: Earth in the future. Furthermore, you can check other content for those creatures, objects, and blocks next time.
Restored Earth is a cosmetic mod that does not only talk about mobs. It contains much more.
- Minecraft Forge
Instructions on installing Restored Earth Mod
- Minecraft Forge must be installed in advance.
- On your computer, you start finding the Minecraft application folder. There are two ways to find the application, depending on the OS you are using:
- For Windows PC, from the Start menu, you start “Run” then type like this: “%appdata%”. Select “Run” when everything is done.
- For Mac, you launch finder and press down ALT. Then, you select Go and choose Library displayed in the top menu bar. Next, you will access the Application Support folder where you will find Minecraft.
- You put the downloaded Restored Earth Mod into the Mods folder.
- Start to open the game then select the mods button. This is when you know the Restored Earth Mod is already installed.