Save My Stronghold (Fabric) 1.16.5 is a mod with a simple but extremely useful feature that is fortification. This will be an indispensable mod in your Minecraft game.
About Save My Stronghold (Fabric) mod
If you are a longtime Minecraft game player, you will certainly feel tired many times when your stronghold is divided into parts by World Generator. This will really cause you a lot of trouble. That is why this mod was developed to fix the above problem.
Now, thanks to this mod you will always feel comfortable and secure because your stronghold will not be damaged in any way. Even with more world-shaping mods, this mod will still keep your stronghold from being completely disturbed.
More specifically, this mod adds measures to prevent fortresses from being destroyed by all cave mods and most underground structural mods. It is completely non-generating, so you will not need to worry about increasing your Mod number and you can experience the great features that this mod brings without any limitations.
If you want to use the Save My Stronghold mod, please make sure you have install Fabric API and Fabric Modloader before.
Instructions on installing Save My Stronghold! (Fabric) Mod
- Fabric Modloader and Fabric API must be installed in advance.
- On your computer, you start finding the Minecraft application folder. There are two ways to find the application, depending on the OS you are using:
- For Windows PC, from the Start menu, you start “Run” then type like this: “%appdata%”. Select “Run” when everything is done.
- For Mac, you launch finder and press down ALT. Then, you select Go and choose Library displayed in the top menu bar. Next, you will access the Application Support folder where you will find Minecraft.
- You put the downloaded Save My Stronghold! (Fabric) Mod into the Mods folder.
- Start to open the game then select the mods button. This is when you know the Save My Stronghold! (Fabric) Mod is already installed.