Tree Excavation Mod 1.16.5 is a Miscellaneous mod for Minecraft that lets you mine trees of normal size. You simply smash a certain block.
Mining trees is one of the most crucial activities that you will do in the game. When you mine them, you have a chance to get lots of cool stuff, especially materials for crafting items. Therefore, it is quite necessary to apply some modification about mining trees to the game. Tree Excavation is the mod for you.
By applying it, you can mine whole trees with a common size. You do this by just simply smashing one of some blocks. Although it is not effective on stripped logs, you can still use it on Crimson Stem as well as Warped Stem. They are both available in the Nether. Also, you can toggle this if you crouch while smashing a certain part of the tree.
Tree Excavation is a modification that is usable in any modpacks. However, you must stick to EULA of the game when you use it. The mod also requires you to have Minecraft Forge installed.
Instructions on installing Tree Excavation Mod
- Minecraft Forge must be installed in advance.
- On your computer, you start finding the Minecraft application folder. There are two ways to find the application, depending on the OS you are using:
- For Windows PC, from the Start menu, you start “Run” then type like this: “%appdata%”. Select “Run” when everything is done.
- For Mac, you launch finder and press down ALT. Then, you select Go and choose Library displayed in the top menu bar. Next, you will access the Application Support folder where you will find Minecraft.
- You put the downloaded Tree Excavation Mod into the Mods folder.
- Start to open the game then select the mods button. This is when you know the Tree Excavation Mod is already installed.