Wireless Crafting Terminal Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2 is designed to be an add-on for the well-known mod Applied Energistics 2. If you are using AE2, don’t hesitate to follow the article right now to have more explorations.
Talk about Applied Energistics 2, it is a mod containing a big amount of new content mainly focusing around the concept of making use of Energy, as well as the Transformation of Energy in a new and unique way. Essentially, almost all features of this mod associates with the ME Network.
And the mod is programmed as a useful add-on for AE2 with these following outstanding features as below.
- Wireless Crafting Terminal:
- It is a version of the Applied Energistics Wireless Terminal coming along with a 3×3 crafting table.
- It also consists of armor slots
- Provides trash slot
- Has support for the Infinity Booster Card
- Adds slot for Magnet Card
- Baubles slots
- Has support for Wireless Universal Terminal
- Magnet Card:
- Offers a useful magnet with the ability to automatic- insert items directly into your Applied Energistics network
- In order to activate it, you need to Crouch+Right-Click
- In order to open filter GUI, right-click
- The filter is possible to be set to white list mode or blacklist mode
- The filter has a lot of options such as the Ignore NBT option, Ignore MetaData option, and Use Ore Dictionary option.
Quickly download Wireless Crafting Terminal for free here and enjoy its greatness.
Instructions on installing Wireless Crafting Terminal Mod
- Minecraft Forge must be installed in advance.
- On your computer, you start finding the Minecraft application folder. There are two ways to find the application, depending on the OS you are using:
- For Windows PC, from the Start menu, you start “Run” then type like this: “%appdata%”. Select “Run” when everything is done.
- For Mac, you launch finder and press down ALT. Then, you select Go and choose Library displayed in the top menu bar. Next, you will access the Application Support folder where you will find Minecraft.
- You put the downloaded Wireless Crafting Terminal Mod into the Mods folder.
- Start to open the game then select the mods button. This is when you know the Wireless Crafting Terminal Mod is already installed.