Better Builder’s Wands Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 hides a series of nicer-to-use wands. Learn about their recipes and obtain them as soon as possible to build up what you want quickly!
Better Builder’s Wands Features
It’s a Minecraft mod, an attempt to provide everybody in-game better tools. Here is the list of items that you can use.
Stone Builder’s Wand
It’s cheap and dirty. Assemble stick, stick, and cobble to create it.
Iron Builder’s Wand
It’s stronger a little. Place 2 sticks and 1iron first!
Diamond Builder’s Wand
Gather enough diamond and sticks!
Unbreakable Builder’s Wand
Requires sticks and Nether Star.
Aside from wands, we can explore various modes that these objects will work in. Reset modes by using the Change Mode keybind (M).
North-South (+ Vertical)
East-West (+ Vertical)
If you set out Extra Utilities, you need to utilize an Extra Utilities Builder’s Wand to gain an unbreakable wand.
Craft 2 wands to double the function of the normal Builder’s Wand in the recipe.
For the Super Builder’s Wand, it can mine the full number of blocks.
Better Builder’s Wands is a mod for Armor, Tools, and Weapons. Install Minecraft Forge to play it!
Instructions on installing Better Builder’s Wands Mod
- Minecraft Forge must be installed in advance.
- On your computer, you start finding the Minecraft application folder. There are two ways to find the application, depending on the OS you are using:
- For Windows PC, from the Start menu, you start “Run” then type like this: “%appdata%”. Select “Run” when everything is done.
- For Mac, you launch finder and press down ALT. Then, you select Go and choose Library displayed in the top menu bar. Next, you will access the Application Support folder where you will find Minecraft.
- You put the downloaded Better Builder’s Wands Mod into the Mods folder.
- Start to open the game then select the mods button. This is when you know the Better Builder’s Wands Mod is already installed.