Draconic Evolution Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 adds high-level weapons, tools, and armor. It also increases the toughness of the battle between you and Ender Dragon boss.
If you think fighting against the Ender Dragon is a simple thing, then you may reconsider it once you have installed Draconic Evolution. This is a mod that does not only add extra tools, armor, and weapons but also increases the toughness of that battle. The mod can be compared with other modpacks that also bring extra content to Minecraft. However, every mod has its own attractiveness, and so does this one.
You will approach a multitude of features in this mod such as new tools, weapons, armor sets, ores, machines, storage units, rituals, etc. All the new items, as well as blocks, require Draconium Ore that appears in the Overworld and Nether. Besides, they also need to have Redstone Flux for energy. The items don’t stay at fixed levels. Instead, they will be upgraded to higher levels.
The features are quite diverse, for instance:
- Mob farming
- You can teleport to other places or detect other players.
- It allows you to manage the time and weather aspects.
- You can equip yourself with strong tools and armor.
- The energy storage (RF) comes with a high tier
For the operation of the Draconic Evolution mod, you need to previously install:
- Minecraft Forge
- Brandon’s Core
Instructions on installing Draconic Evolution Mod
- Minecraft Forge must be installed in advance.
- On your computer, you start finding the Minecraft application folder. There are two ways to find the application, depending on the OS you are using:
- For Windows PC, from the Start menu, you start “Run” then type like this: “%appdata%”. Select “Run” when everything is done.
- For Mac, you launch finder and press down ALT. Then, you select Go and choose Library displayed in the top menu bar. Next, you will access the Application Support folder where you will find Minecraft.
- You put the downloaded Draconic Evolution Mod into the Mods folder.
- Start to open the game then select the mods button. This is when you know the Draconic Evolution Mod is already installed.