More Ores Armors and Tools Mod 1.16.5 adds many different ores along with numerous blocks and essential sets for combat, etc. It is free to download and play!
Additional information about More Ores Armors and Tools
It is a mod that will have not compatibility with Ore Stone Variants next time.
At present, there is an extra .zip file uploaded, including some necessary files to run it.
After finding these files, please replace the OSV folder and the osv-common.hjson with the files in the .zip! Besides, remember to try out Ore Stone versions!
5 new ores
7 new ingots/blocks
Tool and armor sets
Tin, Copper, Bronze, Steel, Silver, Lead, and Platinum has different abilities.
A configuration setting
Change Steel to require putting Iron with Charcoal together and smelting the object
Increase Silver inflict 25% damage to undead
Modify Bronze to turn Copper and Tin into powder, changing into Bronzer powder before smelting
More Ores Armors and Tools is a World Gen mod that is for armor, tools, and weapons. Install Minecraft Forge to check all of them!
Instructions on installing More Ores Armors and Tools Mod
- Minecraft Forge must be installed in advance.
- On your computer, you start finding the Minecraft application folder. There are two ways to find the application, depending on the OS you are using:
- For Windows PC, from the Start menu, you start “Run” then type like this: “%appdata%”. Select “Run” when everything is done.
- For Mac, you launch finder and press down ALT. Then, you select Go and choose Library displayed in the top menu bar. Next, you will access the Application Support folder where you will find Minecraft.
- You put the downloaded More Ores Armors and Tools Mod into the Mods folder.
- Start to open the game then select the mods button. This is when you know the More Ores Armors and Tools Mod is already installed.