Void Totem Mod 1.16.5 is a modification that improves the player’s transport. It will take you back to the surface when falling into the void.
Some people have fallen into the void then broken their elytra when flying in the end. To stop this problem, you are recommended to try Void Totem – a Player Transport mod for Minecraft. This mod allows you to enjoy the SkyBlock experience and fall down while you are building.
All you need to do is to create a totem of Void Undying. Then, you place it in your inventory or hold it offhand. By doing so, the totem will take you back to the surface when you fall into the void. Due to this function of the mod, it has become a must-have for the Skyblock gameplay as well as modded modpacks.
What does this mod bring you?
- You have a totem that stops you from meeting your end in the void.
- There is also a configuration option that you can use for changing some settings.
Void Totem can be used with Curios API. Also, it is a mod for Minecraft Forge. Hence, you need to get Forge installed first so you can launch the mod in the game.
Instructions on installing Void Totem Mod
- Minecraft Forge must be installed in advance.
- On your computer, you start finding the Minecraft application folder. There are two ways to find the application, depending on the OS you are using:
- For Windows PC, from the Start menu, you start “Run” then type like this: “%appdata%”. Select “Run” when everything is done.
- For Mac, you launch finder and press down ALT. Then, you select Go and choose Library displayed in the top menu bar. Next, you will access the Application Support folder where you will find Minecraft.
- You put the downloaded Void Totem Mod into the Mods folder.
- Start to open the game then select the mods button. This is when you know the Void Totem Mod is already installed.