Wateringcans Mod 1.16.5 brings you some watering cans that are highly configurable. They are useful items that help you collect crops.
Harvesting crops in Minecraft has been an important task when you plant seeds. However, the harvesting mission is not simple at all. Sometimes, it even takes you a certain period of time to complete. Therefore, you will be in need of some modifications that help you complete the mission. Wateringcans is one of them for you. It is an Armor, Tools, and Weapons mod that is free to install.
The mod adds nothing but some watering cans with tiers. They will help you gather all the crops for you without taking much time. Since they come with tiers, you should upgrade them to the highest tiers possible. With high tiers, they will automatically collect crops easily.
Wateringcans runs in Minecraft Forge Modloader only. So, you are bound to install Forge before you use the mod.
Instructions on installing Wateringcans Mod
- Minecraft Forge must be installed in advance.
- On your computer, you start finding the Minecraft application folder. There are two ways to find the application, depending on the OS you are using:
- For Windows PC, from the Start menu, you start “Run” then type like this: “%appdata%”. Select “Run” when everything is done.
- For Mac, you launch finder and press down ALT. Then, you select Go and choose Library displayed in the top menu bar. Next, you will access the Application Support folder where you will find Minecraft.
- You put the downloaded Wateringcans Mod into the Mods folder.
- Start to open the game then select the mods button. This is when you know the Wateringcans Mod is already installed.