No Recipe Advancements (Forge) Mod 1.18.2/1.16.5 aims to deactivate recipe advancement loading in Minecraft. The game will function better with it.
If you are on a low-end computer when you play this survival adventure game, you usually experience lag. The lag also happens when the recipe advancement is loading. Therefore, you need to use a mod that helps you fix that problem.
To make the game function better, especially large modpacks, you can use a Server Utility mod called No Recipe Advancements. The mod is made to deactivate the loading of recipe advancements. Modpacks with large sizes will find it useful because they will not experience lag from advancements.
Besides, the mod filters log spawn that is from eliminated advancements when you add the mod to an existing world.
No Recipe Advancements Mod should be used in large-sized modpacks for a great experience.
- Minecraft Forge
Instructions on installing No Recipe Advancements Mod
- Minecraft Forge must be installed in advance.
- On your computer, you start finding the Minecraft application folder. There are two ways to find the application, depending on the OS you are using:
- For Windows PC, from the Start menu, you start “Run” then type like this: “%appdata%”. Select “Run” when everything is done.
- For Mac, you launch finder and press down ALT. Then, you select Go and choose Library displayed in the top menu bar. Next, you will access the Application Support folder where you will find Minecraft.
- You put the downloaded No Recipe Advancements Mod into the Mods folder.
- Start to open the game then select the mods button. This is when you know the No Recipe Advancements Mod is already installed.
No Recipe Advancements Mod Download Links