Plummet (Forge) Mod 1.12.2 gives you the ability to limit the in-game players from flying in some circumstances in Minecraft.
This is a Server Utility mod, so you will have to install it on the server side. When you use it, you can restrict the players in the game from flying in some circumstances. Players cannot fly by default.
Then, you can use GameStages to configure the mod. This will let flights be enabled again for some players.
Plummet Mod helps you manage the flying ability of players.
- Minecraft Forge
Instructions on installing Plummet Mod
- Minecraft Forge must be installed in advance.
- On your computer, you start finding the Minecraft application folder. There are two ways to find the application, depending on the OS you are using:
- For Windows PC, from the Start menu, you start “Run” then type like this: “%appdata%”. Select “Run” when everything is done.
- For Mac, you launch finder and press down ALT. Then, you select Go and choose Library displayed in the top menu bar. Next, you will access the Application Support folder where you will find Minecraft.
- You put the downloaded Plummet Mod into the Mods folder.
- Start to open the game then select the mods button. This is when you know the Plummet Mod is already installed.