Catalogue Mod 1.16.5 takes the place of Forge’s mod list menu and offers the player a better version. Download the new release and see how it replaces!
Catalogue is a simple Minecraft mod. The main functionality is to become the alternative to the old mod list menu of Forge. However, you can find more, for example,
Brings a richer experience
Make searching for installed mods become easier
Does the same for checking updates, submitting bugs, or spotting relevant mod data in another upgraded layout
Every mod that works with Forge’s mod list can automatically run with the existing one. They don’t need additional operation from developers.
It provides support to modify the item icon in the list.
What they should implement is to:
Drop itemIcon property into their mods.toml under [[mods]]
Set the value to “minecraft:apple” or another object
Catalogue is a miscellaneous mod that requires Minecraft Forge.
Instructions on installing Dot Coin Mod
- Minecraft Forge must be installed in advance.
- On your computer, you start finding the Minecraft application folder. There are two ways to find the application, depending on the OS you are using:
- For Windows PC, from the Start menu, you start “Run” then type like this: “%appdata%”. Select “Run” when everything is done.
- For Mac, you launch finder and press down ALT. Then, you select Go and choose Library displayed in the top menu bar. Next, you will access the Application Support folder where you will find Minecraft.
- You put the downloaded Dot Coin Mod into the Mods folder.
- Start to open the game then select the mods button. This is when you know the Dot Coin Mod is already installed.