Corail Backpack Mod 1.16.5 presents an adventurer backpack together with numerous possibilities to improve balancing, and many more. The most noteworthy features and other details are available here!
Aside from the new backpack, you will receive multiple balance capabilities belonging to the Survival game mode.
Various craftable inventory geometries. There are thousands of states based on how many ingredients can be sacrificed.
Produced by the armor materials
Feasible to repair if taking damage
Possible to enchant for stronger durability, dye, dismantle, etc.
Corail Backpack is a mod that is necessary to solve issues about your storage. From now on, you can store and complete other activities much easier. Let’s set up Minecraft Forge and experience how it works!
Instructions on installing Corail Backpack Mod
- Minecraft Forge must be installed in advance.
- On your computer, you start finding the Minecraft application folder. There are two ways to find the application, depending on the OS you are using:
- For Windows PC, from the Start menu, you start “Run” then type like this: “%appdata%”. Select “Run” when everything is done.
- For Mac, you launch finder and press down ALT. Then, you select Go and choose Library displayed in the top menu bar. Next, you will access the Application Support folder where you will find Minecraft.
- You put the downloaded Corail Backpack Mod into the Mods folder.
- Start to open the game then select the mods button. This is when you know the Corail Backpack Mod is already installed.