CreativeCore Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 stores many handy features to help other mods perform smoothly in Minecraft. Nothing is more important than this core mod.
There are several parts of the Forge Development Library that is still in progress featured in this mod. It was designed by N247S in association with CreativeMD. When you install this API and Library mod in the game, you will approach lots of cool features such as:
- Handy GUI – API
- A detailed Configuration System
- A useful packet system that gives support to divided packets.
- Transformer API – confused name converter
- The system for the events
- An improvement for the game performance.
- Some InfoStacks objects – a method to unify itemstack groups
- A reproduction world
There will be no effects added by the mod to the game if it is installed alone. Instead, it will help other mods of the author run easily. All mods getting support from this core mod has the same code. So, in order to decrease the file’s size and optimize the code sets, the author had added the source codes into this core mod. This is why you will see it appear in the required section of the mod’s installation. In other words, you have to install it first if you want to launch other mods in the game.
CreativeCore is needed by:
- ItemPhysic Full
The operation of this core mod also depends on Minecraft Forge.
Instructions on installing CreativeCore Mod
- Minecraft Forge must be installed in advance.
- On your computer, you start finding the Minecraft application folder. There are two ways to find the application, depending on the OS you are using:
- For Windows PC, from the Start menu, you start “Run” then type like this: “%appdata%”. Select “Run” when everything is done.
- For Mac, you launch finder and press down ALT. Then, you select Go and choose Library displayed in the top menu bar. Next, you will access the Application Support folder where you will find Minecraft.
- You put the downloaded CreativeCore Mod into the Mods folder.
- Start to open the game then select the mods button. This is when you know the CreativeCore Mod is already installed.